Monday, May 14, 2012

E-mail - May 14, 2012

So it was great talking to everyone the Bishop thought John was
hilarious and then asked me if "he's always like that" I just sat there
and smiled. Just get gift cards to T. Bell and Pizza Hut. I love Pizza
Hut it is so amazing!!!
 
Well I hope everything is going good there...
 
About the teeth thing... we have a less active we visit in a trailer
park and whenever we go over she tells us how the government is messed
up and how we don't need health insurance or dental she always says 
"I have never been to a dentist my entire life and my teeth are
fine... they are not!!! The few she has left are black!!! It's super
gross. One day she gets into it. She is talking faster and faster and
I started scooting towards the other end of the couch and my comp is
sitting there trying to get involved in what she was saying.  Then
this spit comes flying out of her mouth and I can watch it floating
there in slow-mo just lobbing across the room and it nails my comp in
the eye and it takes every fiber of my being not to bust out
laughing... then she looks at him and says " honey I know our
government is a little bad, but it's no reason to cry. We went home and
my comp took a shower.
 
Well that's all I have time for. I love you and wish you the best.
 
-- 
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment