Monday, May 14, 2012

13 Weeks! E-mail - April 23, 2012

Dear family,
 
Well first off mom, I  have no idea yet when I'm Skyping.  I  might get transferred this week (it looks high) so I'm waiting for transfer calls before I have all the info... my comp is fine we went to some doctors and they believe he is too stressed. I  wasn't surprised at all!!!! It has been difficult but there is only a week left. Elder Hench (one of the Senior missionaries) read my blog last week so if your reading this I'm going to be very careful with what I say...
 
We had interviews this last week and President and me had a really good one. We talked about the trunkiness thing and he gave me some good advice.
 
Well now, Meaghan a Senior comp, I remember when that responsibility fell on me.  It was about the same time as you when me and Fly whitewashed Redlands ahhh good memories... just remember this is your area you know it, even if you don't think you do. I can promise you that you do, don't let anything or anyone tell you  that you don't and don't  let it get you down. Work hard and it will get done. 
 
So other than that I don't know what else to say, it was a normal week. Well except for the fact that I never wanna ride a bike again.  Everyday I get more upset at that thing I don't even wanna look at it anymore... How am I gonna ship it home?? I have got to ship a lot of stuff home sooo I don't know how I'm going to do it.
BTW I  only have 13 weeks left, isn't that weird!!!
 
Well I hope all is good with you and Iwill talk to you next week... maybe somewhere new!!!!
--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment