Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Email-August 5, 2010

Thanks for the package I really enjoyed it and your cookies are a hit in the district (all the guys in my class). I got my travel arrangements last Friday. On August 10th I will be flying from Salt Lake to Ontario, California it seems so soon but one of my teachers, Brother P, told me I'd do great he even said he'd give me one of his ties :).

Well I study the Book of Mormon about 2-3 hours a day, study preach my gospel about an hour more than that, have gym for an hour class for two relax for one and eat its kinda surprisng how much you get done when wake up at 6:30 every morning, yes 6:30 I go to bed at 10:30 so I'm pretty tired today I studied and polished my shoes all by myself and yes I did a good job.

The best news I got though is that when I get to Salt Lake I'm allowed to call immediate family so I will call next Tuesday between 8:00 and 11:00. It will be the last time we talk until Christmas.
Nothing much else has happened you should tell Aunt Barb I told her to talk to those two young men because if they are who i think they are they've got a pretty special message to share. Trust me its good. I think I might use it myself if you know what I mean.

I probably will write another letter just to make you feel good you never know, it just might have some pictures in it.

I love you all and keep you in my prayers but I've got to go because my companion wants to email.
 
Love
--
Elder Zachary David Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment