Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A New Comp, A New DL, Another Crazy Week‏! E-mail - Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well, I'm still in Highland. I'm sorry I didn't email yesterday, but the second I finished reading my email and started to write a new one, my new comp showed up so I had to sign off.
 
My new comps name is Elder Kozub. He is from Ohio, the south eastern part. He's in the same mission but a different stake. He is a convert to the church; neither of his parents are members, and his two brothers that are members, are not active. It's gotta be tough for him. It really makes me glad that I have a family that's strong in the gospel.
 
I also have a new district leader... me... again. I have now been called the relief society president (its an all female district basicly) so it has definetly been interesting. I started my duties today, holding another district meeting. It was about our new zone focus of investigators @ sacrament  meeting. It went fairly well, the senior couple really seemed to enjoy it.
 
Well, it was weird watching Williams go...Kozub seems interesting... I don't know how this is going to go, my ears have been plugged up lately, I don't know what it is. Plus I  am super tired right now... I kind of want to catch some z's, but no time for that! I have missionary work to do...!!!!!
 
Meaghan, did you get my letter? They might have sent my letter back to you mom. That happens every once in a while here. The home share accidently forget that we lived there when the post office asked. Yep, other than that, life has been the same old thing. Williams hurt his shoulder, my new comp wants to ride our bikes everywhere, and John was right..... I want the car back!!
Well, I'm going to sign off and get going to shopping.
 
Love You All,
--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment