Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh my lanta!!‏ E-mail November 7, 2011

Hooray!
Exciting news for Meaghan; she goes into the MTC in like 2 days Crazy!!!! It only feels like yesterday that I myself took my first steps into the campus and think... "oh my lanta what did i just do!?!" Do not fear Meaghan for everyone feels that way! It will be the craziest # months of your life, but at least all your mission speaks the same language I'm learning ASL pretty fast but its hard to keep up with!! 
 
As I said a few weeks ago there is a guy here who just got back from Ukraine.  I asked him about his mission and stuff and all he said was "did she buy a big coat?" and I shrugged, then he started laughing and walked away. Did you buy a big coat? I'm confused. Hope the open house was exciting.  It is  interesting saying goodbye to everyone.  Can you believe we will not have seen each other in almost 4 years!!! Isn't that crazy!!!!
 
So  (since you asked) for Christmas I kinda would like some new shoes, besides that anything you think that I would like or need would be nice. If you could send me a seamstress for free that would be nice!  I need to sew up some white shirts that may not be so white anymore. Nerf war last week was intense we (the Vietcong) destroyed the army rangers from WW2.  Wish I  had some good pics but they really didn't come out on the camera. It was like playing halo... only no controller!
 
All here is going good; transfers are coming up and it might look like its my time.  I've been here for about 4 and a half months so we will see. All  I know is that one of us is most likely going; at least that's what I'm hoping for. Well, I love you and miss you and hope to see ya soon!!! 

--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment