Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It Hurts To Type!!!!! E-mail - Monday, December 5, 2011

Alright, so as my subject says it hurts to type, but I'm gonna make it through this email!
 
So, Mr. Wells thinks I'm not "in depth" and have bad grammar! Well, all I have to say to that is... your right!! lol !!  I am going to be more "in depth",  I don't know if I can fix the grammar thing. So, this was one horrible week! But awesome at the same time! Last Monday I got super sick and was out of commission for two days. It was horrible I was so bored!!!! Then we had multi-zones. That's were we have two zones meet together and President and the APs give us training on how to be better.
 
We mostly talked about talking to people and planning better. It's weird even though I have been out almost 17 months I'm still scared to talk to people.  You would think that this is something that goes away, but even Elders who have been out like 20 months have that problem. We had a little leadership meeting beforehand and Pres Smart so put me on the spot. Someone asked the question about bad companions and Pres stood there and thought for a second and then called on me to answer the question. I was totally awkward but as I stood there I knew that Pres Smart had received the revelation that I  needed to answer the question; not just for that Elder, but also for myself. It's always crazy to see how one man can be lead by the spirit so much.
 
Well mom asked about the crazy winds and mom, it's always windy here!  It's why there is all those windmills, but as we were driving home from where multi-zones were it was getting almost to windy to drive, but we made it safe and sound.
 
So you may be wondering why my fingers hurt ... we went golfing today. I did horrible!!!  Fourth place out of five!!! We played the back nine and I hit an 81!!  I  know I'm horrible!! The first time I played it wasn't that hard; this time though I sucked it up . It was pretty weird cuz you might have actually played here before John; it is called Indian Springs, it was pretty nice.  I even had a caddy.
 
 Meaghan did you get his letter in the package??? His name is Alfredo.  He is gonna put his papers in next month and he just moved in with the Lewis family.  I  have known him for like 8 months, sweet guy!!!
 
I hope that was more in-depth!   If not, well I tried. I want you to know that I love you all and I know that the Church is true.  Joseph Smith was a Prophet and that Jesus is the Christ.
 
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment