Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Three Scrooges‏ E-Mail Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a very interesting week.  We received a mini missionary for a week, his name is Malakai from Mo Val  he is Tongan.   It's been a crazy fun time and very interesting. I haven't laughed that hard in a while, but lately I have been. He is preparing for his mission but he feels as if he really doesn't have a testimony. We stayed up late last night talking about it. It's strange because I kinda feel like I was in the same predicament as him. I wanted to go on a mission but I wasn't sure of how strong my testimony was.   It is real crazy to see that my testimony now is totally strong! There are many occurrences where I feel that my testimony is the only thing that kept me going.
 
Last night we had a Christmas party  at our Bishops house. It is a mansion. Like I'm serious; like  I was afraid to touch anything.  He had statues and stuff. Mo Val is real ghetto so our mini was "trippin" when he saw the place.  It was strange because he let out a huge whistle and said "d*** this place is fine!!" I laughed so hard as Elder Christensen began to rebuke him for his choice of words.
 
 Well................................. But I would have to say it taught me how the most important thing isn't giving people gifts; but in actuality the gift Christ gave us.
 
Well,  I'm going to get going I love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you have a white one...I won't!!!!   lol !!

--
Elder Zachary David Daniel
P.S. I cant believe you thought I didn't remember your birthday, ha!!! I actually ate dinner that night with my favorite family and we sang you happy birthday over a piece of cake!!! ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment