Monday, September 19, 2011

The Desert! E-mail September 12, 2011

Well hello!!!
 
So life here in So Cal has been pretty uneventful. I did receive my package and enjoyed it tremendously. I'm excited to start getting e-mails from Meaghan although I know they're  gonna be from a different e-mail service.  Is that up yet? Should  I be sending my e-mails to her that way? I might just do it to see!
 
We have this investigator named Chris and we've been teaching him for a while, his wife is a recently re-activated member who just went through the temple, and her husband has been taking the lessons. He has one of the nicest houses Ive ever seen plus a pool that has this rock thing which you can jump off of into his pool. He has given me permission to come back and swim in it (once I'm no longer an Elder)!!  We decided when he is going to be baptized it was going to be in his pool!!!
 
The interesting story however is that his son almost cut his leg off a couple of weeks ago!!! Sis.
Madsen E-mailed us the picks. Wanna see? 
 
Besides that life has been normal.  I have been thinking a lot lately about what I should do when I get home.   I have started creating a schedule ( my first companion Elder Potter told me it was a good idea to do it about  this time) so if you have any suggestions let me know!!!! 
 
We had a multi zone this last week with Pres. Smart  it was really interesting, he spoke on obedience and Sis. Smart spoke on etiquette ( I can't spell) was pretty good.  Someone had called and complained saying our manners were bad!! Who would do such a thing!!  Just kidding... its probably a good thing to have an etiquette (still can't spell) lesson. 
 
 Next week Elder Christensen from the first quorum of the seventy is speaking to us it will be real interesting I'm excited!!!  
 
Love,
 
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment