Monday, September 19, 2011

Elder Christenson E- mail August 29, 2011

Another week has flown by and luckily it wasn't crazy. So, I have a new comp his name is Elder Christensen he's from Idaho (Pocatello) area.   He is very VERY quiet and the last week has been hard for me. As you know I'm a very social person and well I like to talk alot, so it's been hard.  I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall half of the time and I feel like I have tons of stress.
 
Sorry for that,  didn't mean to be all mopey. It's weird thinking that I'm inching towards the single digit months. E. Alexander is only a month or two older and next week he starts his single digit's he is super scared!
 
But that's regular stuff.  I've been thinking what I should say this week and its been super hard to figure out. As some know Elder Fly is now home in Virginia. how weird is that; all my companions who are older than me are home. My trainees trainee is training (say that 5 times fast) and that makes me even feel older. So life's just moving ahead. Alfredo a recent Convert in the ward is trying to hook me up with this Girl he knows from Ohio, but I'm expecting a beautiful Ukrainian wife (remember Meaghan) so we'll see.
 
So, yep we had another baptism this week Caleb and Noah. It's super exciting! They both had to get dunked twice, hopefully the mom will be interested now. That was the first time I ever met her she  does not like Mormons she usually waits outside until we finish a lesson. We will see what happens.
 
So the life of a missionary becomes kind of routine, you just keep going with the flow! 
 
Love,
 
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment