Monday, September 20, 2010

TRANSFERS Email - Monday, September 20,2010

Hello family and friends,
 
This last Saturday we received phone calls for transfers.  Starting my mission, most everyone told me I would stay with Elder Potter until he left (Nov. 2).   Well sadly this is not the case, on Saturday I learned I was being transferred to a bike area which was being Whitewashed ( this means 2 brand new elders are taking over) my new Companion is Elder Fly. I haven't met him yet but will in a few hours.  Although I was transferred I'm still living in the same apartment, so I will still see Elder Potter everyday, but now I will be sore for the next 6 weeks.  I'm a little nervous about riding the bike, but I'm just gonna try my hardest. So you can still send mail at the same address.
 
I was pretty sad to leave, but you just have to get over it. Ryan a guy in the YSA was really sad, but he realized there was nothing he could do about it. Although, he did tell me he's definitely serving a mission but he has to wait a year. He told me it would be funny if he got sent to Kentucky and I told him that would be sweet.
 
I don't know what else to say except I love you and miss you all. , California is great I'm a little sad leaving my wards, but I'm pretty sure the new one will be just as good.

--
Elder Zachary David Daniel
 
P.S. End zoning is being transferred but still being in the same area for example the ward I'm in was covered by the YSA so IMO still officially in the same area.

No comments:

Post a Comment