Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bucket List‏ E-mail - June 27, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,
 
Another week has gone by and more experiences to put towards my learning. Well, you might have guessed what this E-mail is about. Yes, I made a bucket list. I know what some of you are thinking and no I'm not  "kicking the bucket";  it's just something we were all doing, so I thought  I would share it with you.  I know some of these things may seem, not fun, (and sorry if I offend anyone) I hope you enjoy!!!
 
BUCKET LIST
50.build a tree house
49.stay up all night and gaze at the stars with someone
48.Fly in a fighter jet
47. go to every theme park in us
46. find midget town
45.spend summer in Italy
44.meet Queen of England
43.tell someone how i truly feel about them to their face
42.explore caves
41.COMPLETED
40.sail around world
39.build pirate ship
38.blow something up
37.wrestle a bear
36.start a restaurant
35.go to running of bulls in Spain
34.learn another language
33.play with a penguin
32.climb Mt. Everest
31.shout with joy from a mountain top
30.go to NFL game
29.restore a car
28.milk a cow
27.visit Willy Wonka factory
26.meet the Prophet
25.try out for MOTAB
24.play with a dolphin
23.cliff dive
22. scuba dive
21.take week long vow of silence
20.tour through Europe
19.learn to play guitar
18.watch sunset with someone
17.start a company
16.be in a movie
15.write a novel
14.ride a bull
13.throw super awesome party
12.get own apartment
11.live in NYC
10.date someone at least 7 years older than me
9. go bungee jumping
8.COMPLETED
7.sky dive
6.learn graffiti
5.interview President of U.S.
4. go on date with Ali
3.go to college
2.be sealed in temple
1.return with honor from my mission
--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

p.s. Pres. Smart comes Friday so we might see him then!
 
PPS  What does your bucket list look like???????

No comments:

Post a Comment