Sunday, July 3, 2011

237.............. E-mail - June 20, 2011

You all may be wondering why 237???  That my friends is a great question!!
 
Dear Family and Friends,
 
HAPPY LATE FATHERS DAY!!!!!!
 
That is for all the fathers out there. Well, another week and now I have been out 11 months isn't that weird almost a year me.  Elder Judd and I were just thinking about it and how weird this time next year I'll be getting ready to fly home, but that's not important. Let's talk about the pictures.... . I just got kicked off and have to retype over half my Email stupid computers. 
 
So, we just put someone on date for baptism its really sweet. His name is Kevin and we recently started teaching him we invited him a few weeks ago. He took off of work and decided to go into the woods all day and pray.   He received his answer that the church is true; so we set his baptism date for the 31st of July so his entire family can be there (all members).  We are super excited. We have another investigator Sis. Sauvao who we invited to fast and pray and we are going to see how well that went.
 
Well that's about all the info I have for this week, but I love you all and stay safe!!

Elder Daniel
 
 
PS...  237 is the number of emails in my inbox.  :}

No comments:

Post a Comment