Monday, January 24, 2011

ELDER DANIEL A TRAINER Email - January 24, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,
I know what you're probably thinking, and yes I'm a Trainer. It all started Friday morning when I got a text from my Zone Leaders telling us that transfer calls were tomorrow, and I thought no big deal: the only good thing is I get a real companion. Then my District Leader reminded me of leadership calls and I was kinda nervous (don't feel that I'm good enough for that yet).  Well, leadership calls are from 6:30 am to 8:00 am so I knew if I didn't get a call in that time frame I was good. So Saturday I spent all morning waiting and at 8:05 I jumped up and shouted with joy; doing my happy dance, when the phone started ringing and Presidents name came up.  So I answered and he asked if I would Train. I said yes (try saying no to him, I dare you) so I will get my new companion on Wednesday.  I'm super excited.  Until then, I will be with Elder Reynolds for the next few days.
 
Well, I am going to get going.  I have lots to do. Next Monday will be a lot longer, I promise!!!!

Love,

Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment