Monday, October 10, 2011

LOST! Email - September 26, 2011

Dear family and friends,
 
I really don't know what to say this week. Nothing is coming to mind. I still don't know what to say... ummm... is everyone doing okay?
 
Hmm. so about the stuff I was asking about, the comics I drew,  I  received a free binder and I'm going to put them in there. Also did you listen to those CD's ?  Did you like them? 
 
I sent you some pics of the baptism we just had. Her name is Angel.  It was pretty fun. Everybody was all smiles.  
 
Besides that, things are going good.  Gen. Con. is this weekend!!! We have two investigators on date wohoo!! Ones name is John he's 19 and his whole family used to be Mormon.   His parents died before he could get baptised so he moved in with his aunt who's Catholic, so he grew up Catholic. The other is Merrie her husband died a few months ago and he was a life long member.   She took the lessons and such then he died and now she regrets never getting baptised; how weird! The work here is going pretty well. Life is good and we will keep on track.
 
Love you,
--
Elder Zachary David Daniel
 
View HPIM1264.JPG in slide show
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment