Monday, March 14, 2011

I CAN! E-mail March 14, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,
 
To answer a few questions:  Mom:  my feet are now ok and healed, so don't worry.  A local member (Johnny Lem, going to Argentina for his mission this May) made some up-dates on my face book for me... said my picture didn't look good! 
 
Well, Sommers and I have at least 5 more weeks together before one of leaves (probably me). So last week I. had this 8 hour leadership meeting it was SO boring, but very spiritually uplifting.  It taught us about conversion and such. I got to see Elder Kirk and Elder Fly again, it was pretty sweet. It's weird to see them again and to think I'm almost at the halfway point of my mission. How time flies; it seems like yesterday I said goodbye to mom at the steps of the MTC. I think back to all the people I've seen and all I have learned.  I wonder how people return home unsatisfied with their missions.  I have only baptized 8 people, but I have learned that's not what's important.  It's that I do my best and I can say that and I am proud to say that.


--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment