Friday, December 31, 2010

Menifee Lakes Email December, 20, 2010

Dear Family and Friends,
 
Well, it's been one of the craziest weeks of my mission life. I guess I'll start at the top. Last Saturday morning I recieved the phone call stating I was going to leave Redlands, although I had not yet figured where I was going. I was excited, yet scared at the same time. I had actually thought for a few moments that I would spend my entire time in Redlands. Well that didn't happen!!! I am now serving in the Menifee Lakes Ward. The building looks almost exactly like the one at home. Although I live in Sun City. I don't know if Vanessa's family lives in my ward, seeing as I don't know their last names. 
 
 My companion is Elder Bates, I'm his second Companion,  he left the MTC at the same time I did.   I will call you on Christmas; I don't know what time yet so just be prepared. I love you and I'll talk to you on Christmas!

--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment