Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goodbye Temecula! April 25,2011

Dear Family and Friends,

I know what you are all thinking; what the heck, goodbye, you just got there!! I know that's what I said.  After a few days here in Temecula we got a call from our zone leaders telling us that Temecula was going to be given to the Carlsbad Mission. The first thing they told us was that we were all moving missions to Carlsbad.  I was not too happy, but later they cleared it up.  I'm staying in the same mission, but will be leaving Temecula. I was still a little upset. Temecula seemed like it would be a good area, but wherever the Lord needs me, I'll go. So for some even more exciting news; the Mission is having a conference with a special guest speaker, guess who??   L. Tom Perry this Wednesday, it's going to be super sweet,  I'm totally excited. We also just were told we're skyping for Mothers Day so when I get to my new area I will get all that settled. Well there's nothing much to tell, I would tell you about my companion, but this is my last week with him.  So we will see what happens.  I will most likely leave Temecula May 2nd, so I'll talk to you in my new area.

Love,

Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment