Sunday, July 1, 2012

God Bless The Long Road! E-mail June 18, 2012

Well it was an interesting week. We had a lot of trouble meeting with people. It's weird, it seems that people expect me to be trunkie, but its hard not to be.  I have my final interview with President tomorrow, it is super sad to know that I will be leaing soon. Some of my investigators cried earlier because I was leaving for good. It's sweet to hear Alfredo got his call, he really deserves it! I don't know if I ever told you his story...
Alfredo and I met back when I had been out for six months, back in Menifee. I was in Menifee Lake and he was in Perris and we didn't know each other super well, but we knew each other(he gave us lots of rides)! Then I got transferred to Temecula and he moved to the desert (unknown to me) so when I got to Perris I thought  I would see him... nope, so then I got transferred to the desert and we almost spent everyday together.  He was like having another Elder with us and  was also a way to deal with my companion.  Alfredo had a pretty sucky home life, so we stuck it out together! It's sweet that he is going on his mission, that has been his goal for the past while!  I am super proud of him!
My Bishop here asked me to speak my last week, so I will be speaking on how Heavenly Father has blessed the long road as a missionary.  It should be interesting, the Ward has been super nice as they keep pushing me to work my hardest these last few weeks. I have a baptism on Saturday so I know I'm working hard!
Well, I  don't know what else to say so I'm going to sign off!!!
Love you all!

--
Elder Zachary David Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment